ETIAS for Brits residing in Switzerland

Do British citizens settled in Switzerland with a C Permit require ETIAS once it is rolled out?

" A national of the United Kingdom who is a beneficiary of the Withdrawal Agreement

UK nationals and their family members who are beneficiaries of the Withdrawal Agreement are exempt from ETIAS: they may reside on the territory of their EU host country and travel to other European countries requiring ETIAS as long as they hold documents proving their status."

" A holder of a residence permit or a residence card issued by any European country requiring ETIAS

See here an indicative list of the relevant residence permits. Other documents authorising your stay on the territory of these countries are also accepted, if they are in line with Article 2 point 16 of Regulation (EU) 2016/399. Please consult the issuing authority to confirm if your document meets these requirements."…hould-apply_en

Your Swiss residence permit will prove your status.