Can anyone share their experience with waiting for C permit approval?
Cantonal authorities sent me a letter 4 months ago with a positive decision and indicated that they will transfer my file to SEM in Bern for final decision.
4 months later I'm still waiting.
Tried to call them, but they indicated they they are not authorised to provide any info by phone.
Have anyone ever emailed them and how did it go? Any other suggestion how to move it forward and chances of it being approved by SEM if it's already approved by the Canton? Please share your experience
I'm a bit worried and not sure if emailing them with a question is a good thing.
Thanks and have a nice weekend!
Alexis