Taking RAV payments to UK or EU

Hello

I have RAV remaining until mid January. Does anyone know if I can/is worth taking it to the UK for these last 3 months? I am looking to move back to London.

Thanks

It is something you will need to ask your advisor as ultimately they are the ones who make such decisions. In principle it is possible to go to another state of the EU/EEA/CH to seek employment, but I don't know what the state of play is for the UK now.

It is indeed still possible to export to the UK so long as you were a UK citizen living in Switzerland on 31. December 2020.

https://www.arbeit.swiss/dam/secoalv…0204_D_web.pdf

“Seit dem 1. Januar 2021 ist das Vereinigte Königreich nicht mehr
Mitglied der EU. Für Personen mit einer schweizerischen, britischen oder EU-Staatsbürgerschaft ist es jedoch weiterhin möglich, Leistungen ins Vereinigte Königreich zu exportieren, wenn das Freizügigkeitsabkommen (SR 0.142.113.672) am 31. Dezember 2020 anwendbar war. Für weitere Informationen wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihr RAV.”

Translation:
As of January 1, 2021, the United Kingdom is no longer a member of the EU. However, it is still possible for individuals with Swiss, British or EU citizenship to export benefits to the UK if the Agreement on the Free Movement of Persons (SR 0.142.113.672) was applicable on December 31, 2020. For more information, please contact your RAV.