An annoying situation with a mobile operator

Hi!

Here's my situation, hopefully it resolves itself quickly, but if not what do I do? =)

- I got annoyed with my mobile operator (prepaid) that I've been using since my arrival and started to explore other mobile operators (postpaid)

- I decided to have a look at the one I have my Internet with, so far it's been a good relation, no major issues

- I decided to try to negotiate a better deal than they had officially on their website via email

- To my surprise they called back and agreed to my conditions but they asked to first accept a standard offer and then they'd apply the special condition once I am onboarded

- I said smth more or less "it looks mostly good to me but I'll decide in the evening"

- They sent an email with a proposal and an expiration date on it

- Upon my request they put their promise about applying the special condition in writing in email

- I then thought about it again and didn't like the fact that I would be signing one contract/proposal that I did not like with a view of getting a special treatment afterwards so I wrote to them smth more or less "I thought about it and I did not feel ok with this set-up, would you be able to send a proper offer instead" - no response

- Then I've noticed they had announced a similar offering on their website to what I negotiated and I asked again if they could use it as a base but apply the special condition we discussed - no response

- Then I suddenly get an email saying that I accepted their proposal, SMS messages asking to accept the transfer of my number (I didn't) and even the SIM-card via mail with a welcome letter and a questionnaire (even though I've never given a consent to that offer)

- I called them and they are going to evaluate our phone conversation recording and the email exchange, and hopefully revert it

Can it end up unfavorably for me? It's such an aggressive way to handle it on their end. I am afraid they'd over-interpret my interest as giving consent or smth. It looks like I've created one more problem for myself instead of solving my original problem=)

UPDATE: I've managed to revert it.

Linked deals are never convenient. When you have more products from UPC or Salt they apply reductions, but once you cede any of them suddenly you get surprised about the increase.

Go with yallo. They have excellent deals at varying times. If you don't see a perfect one now, just grab the cheapest. Changing to a the same or more expensive plan is free, downgrading incurs one time fee. Once you're in you also get more deals, which are not publicly advertised, for example XXL for 40chf/m was available few months ago.