Music jewelry box / swiss coocoo clocks

Hi All,

I am in search of a nice jewelery box that plays (piano) music when opened. Many years ago, i found a place (in luzern, I think) that carried a nice selection, made of wood, of various sizes, and had interchangable windup piano music - mostly the really common and famous pieces from chopan, bach, etc.

I dont remember where it was.

what shops would be recommended? I realize these things are not cheap. I am looking for good quality stuff that will last for a while.

I am also in search of small or mid size swiss coocoo clock. Dont want to go to interlaken and buy german made stuff. I thought there were shops / manufacturers in CH.

Where can I go in CH?

Recommendations on both, including URLs would be highly appreciated.

Christmas is coming around the corner … )

TIA

There are a number of new and used music boxes on Ricardo.ch and Etsy.ch but new are probably Chinese made

Heimatwerk used to have a nice selection of music boxes, hopefully they still do. There is one in Zuerich, near-ish the HB.